W.E. Has Your Conference Covered
Williams Events delivers the logistical support and promotion necessary to host a successful conference, workshop, educational retreat or training. W.E. was established to provide hosts of educational events, who are often without event planning experience or available time and resources, the necessary tools and staff to make their event a success while allowing them the opportunity to continue their daily work.
Williams Events will provide the following services:
*Deliverables do not include the roles and functions of a marketing firm. Williams events is happy to support your marketing efforts however customer acquisition is not a direct service. W.E. can assist you with Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) by way of electronic registration campaigns and follow up email service.
- Online registration setup via Eventbrite
- Electronic Registration Campaigns
- On-site registration
- On-site check-in (sign-in rosters, name badges, etc.)
- Prospective Registrant Outreach & Brand Awareness
- Assist in cultivating relationships via social media outlets and creating email lists within specific target areas to build awareness of the event brand.
|Finance & Reporting
- Budget reports, demographics, progress reports or any other data you plan to collect, we will help you design and format forms, evaluations and summaries
- Speaker Contracts
- Timely responses to attendee and presenter queries and communications
- Application submission for CEUs and an array of other professional credits
- Paper or Electronic Participant Evaluations
- Evaluation Summary
- Placement in the Williams Events Speakers Bureau
- Prospective Client Management
- Monthly advertisement to professional email contacts in the areas of Education, Social Work, Counseling, Afterschool and other Youth Programming.
- Follow up on hot leads provided by Speakers
- Target Audience Research and Database Composition
- Speaker Profile Kit